VTA created a vocational training system in the form of easily adaptable, reusable and user-friendly database of e-learning resources. It was achieved through:
- production of six e-learning modules,
- production of new Learning Objects (LOs) and case studies to expand existing e-learning modules of the Archaeological Heritage in Contemporary Europe course,
- construction of template of user-friendly database for e-learning resources,
- entering all available e-learning data into the database,
- elaboration of a coherent methodology of the course production using this database,
- elaboration of new training curricula to address diverse target groups and production of e-learning modules out of the database resources,
- conducting a test training among different groups.