The main results of the project were as follows:
- application of web based training as a tool for knowledge transfer and means of communication in vocational training and education in the archaeological heritage management sector as well as in the process of training young professionals in this field,
- promotion of content representation standards (SCORM) in the process of training modules production supporting vocational training in the field of archaeological heritage protection and management,
- determination of methodology of conducting vocational training for graduates of archaeological heritage protection and management,
- elaboration of uniform methodology of conversion training material from the traditional form into electronic version,
- a book entitled E-learning Archaeology. Theory and Practice (2009) edited by Helenn van Londen, Marjolijn S.M. Kok and Arkadiusz Marciniak which is a contribution to a growing body of e-learning applications in archaeology and archaeological heritage.