The main results of the project were as follows:
- creation of E-Archaeology Content Repository,
- creation of Content Repository Tool Software,
- application of web based training as a tool for knowledge transfer and means of communication in vocational training and education in the archaeological heritage management sector as well as in the process of training young professionals in this field,
- promotion of content representation standards (SCORM) in the process of training modules production supporting vocational training in the field of archaeological heritage protection and management,
- determination of methodology of conducting vocational training for graduates of archaeological heritage protection and management,
- e-book entitled E-Learning Archaeology. The Heritage Handbook (2012) edited by Marjolijn Kok, Heleen van Londen and Arkadiusz Marciniak discusses the role of e-learning in management and preservation of archaeological heritage.